Sunday, March 8, 2009

getting anxious and scared all at once....

well since dave passed his interview i have had everything hit all at once! its going to be an adventure thats for sure! the part that hit the most is that when he was in his interview the one officer said that its best while hes gone to depot that we see as little of each other as possible. so i wont be too big of a distraction to him. i have been doing really good and just telling myself it will be okay, 6 months go by fast! all weekend i have been thinking oh my! daves going to be gone for 6 months! thats a long time! what am i gonna do with myself? how will handle all this? its hard too because its constantly in my head and being thrown at me from the people i work with. im trying to be strong but for those of you who know me know that im just an emotional stresser! sorry to all those who are reading my pity party but it just felt so good to type out all my worries and it makes me feel less crazy when i read over it. i keep thinking im so crazy i shouldn't be so upset about him being gone its for us and it will be good for us in the end. plus i get overwhelmed that in less then a year we could be who knows where?! i have to have a plan and know when, where, how and what! so this is good its shaking up my world and teaching me to learn to live as things come!

2 comments:

  1. Nysha, wow. I seriously don't think i could do that but you're so strong! And it's something you guys want right? If you ever need to talk and vent, you know I am here always!! When does he leave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we dont know when he leaves we should find out in another month or so?

    ReplyDelete