Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i need a new haircut... help

So i need help on deciding a new haircut. ive been trying to grow it out but my back grows so fast that i keep getting a mullet. so i need to just except reality that i cant have long hair.also i have had the same style for almost 3 years. here are some pictures, tell me what you think..




so im open to any ideas... i do have extensions to give myself long hair...
PLEASE HELP! i think im gonna be cutting it soon so let me know what ya think!



5 comments:

  1. Hey Nysh, They're all cute. I like the first one as it's quite soft and wispy, but I also like the others too! Sorry... I'm no help at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is number 2 - you would look good with anything though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so i think im gonna do the last hair cut. im gonna be brave a whole new look for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you actually go with my advice?? Have you cut it already?
    So I went to write a funny message on your facebook wall today....and your not on...as if..and you didn't even tell me. Maybe I'll have to follow and get rid of mine...and then start my own blog ;)
    Love ya and maybe see ya Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey so i'm thinking of getting a hair cut.
    I wanted to get your opinion on this one. Think I can pull it off???

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_M_M3uQQ42FA/R4SujIGMtKI/AAAAAAAAAYY/_Zcmn8B29Do/s1600/funnyhaircut.jpg

    Or how about this one??

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_M_M3uQQ42FA/R4StrIGMtJI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/e4OIMo1y5io/s1600-h/haricut.jpg

    :) Be sure to let me know which one you think would work the best for me. Hope you had a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete