Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the niche...



I am SO in love with doing hair at home! Its cheaper, more relaxing, and comfortable. Just these past few weeks I have been doing more hair at home and I have loved getting to know everyone better and to do hair out of the salon setting. Yes, I do wash hair in the kitchen sink for colors but if you don't mind that the prices are less than half of what you pay for at the salon! We just bought our first place and I now have more room!

The days I that TRY to work are:

Mondays - 9am-7pm
Tuesdays & Wednesdays - 7pm-10pm
Saturdays - 9am-7pm

It never hurts to just message me and ask if any other time works. I'm pretty flexible. I still work full time at Regis Salon in Park Place Mall.

Prices:
Woman's cut: $20
Men's cut: $15
Children's cut: (16 and under) $10

Solid color $35
Half head foils $35
Full head foils $55
Solid and foils $75

Perms $50

Special on right now:
With a color right now your haircut is 50% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment