Monday, January 18, 2010

Just got home from my 16th week check up and it was a huge success! Blood Pressure is normal woohoooo!!!!! The past 2 check ups its been high, this was a huge scare. High BP can cause premature babies and i am so relieved to be back to normal again! We heard the very distinct little heart beat and again 155. According to the old wives tale its gonna be a girl. We shall find out how correct that is on Feb.18 with the ultrasound. My Dr. had me so excited cause he said lets do it at 18 weeks, but i guess the lab likes you to be 20 weeks. i was so excited thinking oh my i can know in 2 weeks. oh well! i suppose i can have some patience and wait 4 weeks :) Dont fret my friends we will share that news in 4 weeks, i could never know and not tell anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Heartbeats and ultrasounds are the best!! I am glad everything is going good!

    ReplyDelete