Thursday, February 19, 2009

my trophy husband!

im soooo not a morning person (ask dave!), this morning i woke upto a clean house! dave and i both last night just felt like relaxing and hanging out. plus i started the blog and got consumed by it. i was talking to my mother last night on the phone and i was joking about how i had no motivation and by some miracle i was going to wake up and just clean like a mad women.. then we laughed and said ha! who are we kidding.. and mom being the wise women she is told me to go eat a motivational wafer and get to work... it brought a back alot of memories of my mother always saying that as a kid! they arent real wafers its just something we learned from "safety kids". so we never did any cleaning last night we just looked up a few hotels that wil be along our way for our trip next month (woohoo!!!). soo i wake up this morning and dave my AMAZING hubby cleaned up the house! how lucky am i? pretty darn lucky if you ask me!

2 comments:

  1. that is so sweet of him! i was sick all weekend and so my hubby commanded me to sleep while he tended to the kids and the house! 3 cheers for awesome hubbies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good, Nysh! It was fun to talk to you last night!

    ReplyDelete