Monday, November 2, 2009

N O E L . . .

So i decided to get crafty today and attempt doing the letters noel. I found the best blog thanks to laura on a bunch of tutorials. i tried my own attempt and changed things to suit the products i had. i learned that a glue stick is not the best, use an actual wood glue. i bought it from the dollar store and found its awesome. has a thickness to it that makes it better to adhere. this isn't the picture i had in my head but the dollar store didn't carry the flat letters so i tried to create my own with letters that have a router edged.













heres my wish list:

bow bag

framed monogram

hip mama diaper bag ( no im not announcing anything )

3 comments:

  1. p.s.
    i totally covet that diaper bag as well...like just for me, as a bag...not even for diapers, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so my first comment didn't post for some reason...so the "p.s." doesn't really make sense...lol.

    i said...i really like how they turned out! i'm a fan of how you made the router-edge letters look so great.

    way cute, you talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that diaper bag for me to have as a bag too! its just too cute to use as a diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete