Tuesday, October 26, 2010

one week down, ??? to go.

Last week I kicked off my healthy kick. The first week was tough but I made it through and lost 3 lbs. I heard it takes 3 weeks to make a habit, if that's true then I'm a 1/3 of the way there! I haven't gotten out to exercise as much as I'd like but I have been eating alot healthier. I have replaced my bad snacks for healthy ones. I have started to pay attention to my calorie intake. Also just all around paying attention to what goes in my mouth. If you become more aware of what you eat it really helps. If you can pick a snack with 6g or 15g your obviously can choose the lower amount. I'm not cutting sugar right our but have found healthy alternatives to it. I found some cookies that are delicious! They are pomegranate and cranberry bran cookies. I have 2 for dessert after supper. I'm still researching and trying to find new ways to cut out the old habits and replace them with good ones. If anyone has a good workout video that they would recommend please comment. Im trying to find one I can do while Levi naps.

Check this sad face out. ( no post is complete without a picture )

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Nysh! I've got to start eating better too. I'm finding it hard to eat good, healthy food on a regular basis with juggling babies and their feeding schedules... I tend to be the last one to eat!

    Such a fun picture of Levi... I'll have to try to get some pictures of Ben and post them - he can make some good pouting faces too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really hard to eat with a baby. I find I snack alot cause you eat when you can and I personally find it hard to make a meal when he sleeps. I'd rather be cleaning or getting some projects done. Ive been trying to eat 3 meals and have 2 snacks a day.

    ReplyDelete