Saturday, January 15, 2011

feeling accomplished.

IMG_3835

These 3 slept for 2 hours, you have no idea how much I got accomplished. Levi isn’t much of a napping kinda kid, so im use to having 15-30 mins if I want to get anything done. Which isn’t a whole lot of time. Tomorrow were having some couples over to play games and have dessert so I wanted to get a good clean in today. While these 3 napped I cleaned:

- the bathroom

- made dessert for tomorrow

-did a load of dishes

-swept the floors

- did 2 loads of laundry

- washed bottles

-cleaned up levi’s toys

-dusted

I feel like super woman. in the past 6 months I haven’t gotten that much done in 2 hours. No wonder people who have kids that nap can keep there house cleaner. One day, one day I will be able to stay on top of it everyday. But for now I love all the time I get to play with my munchkin.

ps. if your wondering why I keep saying 3 – theres Rascal sleeping on Daves legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment