Saturday, October 23, 2010

a night sans baby.

IMG_3068

dave arrived home to this in our room, it said “pop me” on the balloons.

IMG_3072

this is what it said.

So my wonderful SIL babysat bubbs so we got to go on a date. It was the first time he was left for more then 20 mins. We were gone 3 hours! Dave finally told me to stop checking my phone and everything would be okay. We went to a movie, we figured its a start to the new life as parents. We enjoyed having some “us” time but sure missed the little man. Thanks again Mel, we can babysit for you guys anytime!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had a good time! :o) I'm not sure when we'll be needing a babysitter, but maybe sometime I can take Dave up on the truck offer so I can get my butt back on a treadmill! :o)

    ReplyDelete