Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my big brother!


This is a post about one of my heros. this goofy picture is of my older brother. were four years apart so when he was graduating i was in my "im so cool im 14" stages. for any of you who are spaced that far apart you know that you dont go to high school together or junior high. so needless to say during high/junior school years we weren't super close. it was after he returned from his mission and i was just graduating that we were able to become best friends. my parents moved to arizona right after i graduated so it was only me and darren in lethbridge. he was the best brother a little sister could have had! he helped me get to know lots of people in YSA ( that big scary world ). he showed me how to be me. darren was always there through all my ups and downs and yet showed be through example of the way things are. sorry this is just such a blab but he had a quote on his status today that really hit home for me and just made me come to miss him so much as him and his "2 cuties" are living in saskatoon.

heres that quote:

"the differnce between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life you're given a test that teaches you a lesson." Lately this quotes really hit home.

Thanks darren for being such a wonderful example and big brother. love ya so much!

Heres darren and his family now..

No comments:

Post a Comment