Friday, March 26, 2010

Thank You!

 

cardston 082 (2)

I hope my grandma doesn’t mind me posting this. This is my dear Grandma Campbell. She absolutely spoiled me today. We went baby clothes shopping and out for lunch together.

As I was driving home and thinking of our little outing i got thinking of how you always want to  grow up to be just like your mom. Well my mom had an example of a forgiving, honest, strong and genuine mother.  This allowed my mother to learn from her, which gave me the greatest mom.  I hope that some day I can hear my kids say the same thing about me and that I can learn from my mother & grandmothers example.  I just feel like the LUCKIEST girl today to have such strong mother figures in my life.

cardston 097

Can you see the resemblance in my mom and grandma?

No comments:

Post a Comment