Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wanna see a cute kid?

Here's our little sneak peek into our family pictures : DARREN ROBERTS PHOTOGRAPHY

I don't think anyone can understand my excitement for these, well maybe Dave because he's heard me for the last year on how badly we've needed pictures done. I was super nervous because Levi is so fast and super wiggly. I tried to time things so he wouldn't be tired, hungry or bored. Needless to say how a photo-shoot goes with a 14 month old, he was all of the above. No nap and it was bedtime when we took the pictures. He did so well. It helped that our photographer has a 2 small children and was super patient for the times he was extra wiggly. Thanks again Darren! We loved the experience and it was SO worth the drive to Calgary!

No comments:

Post a Comment