Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Levi's got wit!

I keep track in my phone of the funny things Levi says, but these days I can't keep up. I wanna remember them and share some of his funny wit. He's really hilarious and witty.

Levi has recently learned "holy cow" and thinks its hilarious when used "holy cow, thats weird!" and informs me they are his words, not mine.

-"these fruit snack are like a delicious rainbow"

- "i don't want to be on time out forever and ever, my whole whole life!!"

-Dave had to shave his goatee off for school and Levi said "Now that daddy shaved off his beard he don't look like jesus."

-Levi asks on a daily basis, if he can go for a bus ride, go to Calgary/medicine hat/Edmonton/Coaldale/Taber etc.. Today he asked when he gets to see daddy march at sheriff school, so I told him in a few weeks we go to Edmonton for Daddy's graduation and will get to see him march. He replied "but mom, we can't leave Lethbridge!" I asked "why?" Levi - "because mom you can't just go to Edmonton any time you want."

-"Will your my bestest buddy in the whole whole world!"

- I was at the other end of the house and over heard this conversation while Levi was feeding Will puffed wheat. "Will stop making a mess. I mean it Will. Don't make me get mad. Will! NO NO NO!! Now I'm mad Will. MOOOOOMMMM!" And I came back to find him smiling. Him and Will had spilled a whole bag of puffed wheat. They thought it was hilarious. I was grateful it was something easy to clean up!

-"Mom you're ridiculously cute, but I gotta dance!"

- Theres two words I don't correct cause they crack me up - Polar Express: pole an the brest.  and  he doesn't always still say it but yogurt: yodurt.

- "I am your soup, cookie, yodurt lover boy, huh mom?"

We sure love your wittiness buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment