Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas week.

So I was awful with pictures for the week, I hardly took any pictures. Ill have to steal from once some other family members blog.. oops! I even packed the camera and never pulled it out!

We were out at the Murrays the 25th-27th. We had the annual Boxing day dinner with everyone at the church. Daves parents made each family a corral, it folds up so small and expands pretty big.

Will could fit through it! 

(Murray annual fish pond)

We got to do a fondue just adults only the night of the 27th, it was nice to have uninterrupted conversations! Marylou showed us all these super scrumptious ways to do wontons in oil. I don't even want to admit how many chicken and cream cheese wontons I ate. Thanks olers for hosting us and such a fun night!

Sunday morning we all meet at my parents ward and went to church together. That night we had a big games, white elephant fun with the kurtz crew. Its fun having some more cousins married (clay and ryan got married this year), but we missed Larry ( gets home in march from her mission).  Justin gave us the sweetest present, it was this huge card that said date night on him and he'll come up and provide the babysitting! And he gave the boys a win game for the wii they got for Christmas. Thanks JJ!

Monday we were all gonna go swimming but we all just felt so blah and some of the Roberts grandkids weren't feeling well, so we decided to head to Kalispell a day early and left that afternoon. Im so glad we did the roads weren't great and it took forever.

(Levi fake sleeping) 

(Hungry horse dam)

We got some shopping done while we were in Kalispell, the kids were pretty miserable by this point. We had been going going going and no one had been sleeping. For some reason the kids had a hard time sleeping at others houses. They did enjoy going to see Hero 6, it was a cute movie. We all started getting sick ( and I even sicker) and were all just so tired. We swam at the hotel and the pool was so warm, thank heavens cause it was so cod while we were there! It was like swimming in a giant bath tub! They had a little pool that was only 16'' deep that Will loved being able to just walk and jump all by himself, without me having heart attacks. We came home Wednesday afternoon and the drive seemed to be a lifetime long. We did make a quick stop to see the Hungry Horse Dam. I felt so sick, dave had a terrible cold, and Will was MISERABLE. He was a screaming fevering beast! After 7 hours we made it home - yay!

(So sick, he'd just crash wherever!)

(Our view on the way home)

(The main reason for the trip- paracord galore)

Were all still sick and miserable. We either all have the flu or a cold. Levi always seems to be hit the worst, he gets such awful fevers. Daves slowly taking Christmas down and taking care of us all. We get our new exchange student on Sunday so Im really hoping were better by tomorrow so we can lysol everything and get the house back together before shes here! 

I've been sick all Christmas and it made things so tough, emotionally and physically. Im still trying to be positive and happy about everything, But when your so sick it takes a lot out of you. I didn't realize how emotionally exhausting it is. Im grateful for Dave really helping this year with so much. Its hard wanting to do so much but just physically not being able too. Next year I'l hand out treats, and get some baking and crafting done!

   Hopefully we all get better soon! Its been a wonderful Christmas season, and so fun to watch it through Levi's eyes. He was so enthralled with all the magic of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment