Thursday, July 23, 2015

Full term & sick kiddos!

We made it to 37 weeks!

On the way to the ultrasound yesterday, I could feel her moving like never before. I even said to Dave, so help me if she just flipped! She's been head down since my 32 week ultrasound. The ultrasound showed she flipped and is now bum breached, little stinker! That was the bad news, the good news is that she weighed 8.25 lbs at  the ultrasound. Babies gain an average of .5lbs a week the last 3 weeks so it puts us at a 9.5-10lb baby. Funny how a 10lb baby is exciting, but it beats a 12lb baby and a c-section.

I meet with my OB on Monday and we shall see if I can convince her to induce me early. Fingers crossed! I remember being so miserable at the end of my pregnancies with the boys... I think thats kicked in, ha! I have a massage today and am gonna have her try reflexology to induce, we shall see.

(Giant 37 week bump)


Saturday night Dave ended up rushing Levi to the ER, he couldn't breathe. Its a scary feeling when they are gasping for air! Luckily the ER was empty and they were in and out in 2 hours. Turns out he has croup, they just gave him a steroid to help him breathe better. Now its Thursday and Will woke up last night with croup. Dave took him into the ER this morning for some steroids to help him breathe better.  This week the kids lack of sleep is kicking our butts, between the two of them were up 4-5x a night plus all my other pregnancy symptoms that keep you up at night. Im hoping the boys get better quick and we can all go play. Anything too physical right now just causes them to wheeze and cough.


No comments:

Post a Comment