Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Family Pictures in our own yard.

Laura took our photos again this year, she always blows me away with her talent! We decided to take them in our yard this year, im so glad we did. They turned out amazing! We had a huge wind storm over the weekend and lost all our leaves, so I'm glad we got them taken last week.


Goofy boys!









I love seeing Dave with Lucy, something about him having a little girl.



I love having that swing in our yard. I think its Wills favourite toy.



Good heavens, Levi is so handsome!


I don't think Will was serious for any pictures, ha!



SOOO many mosquitos out that night!


Love the lighting in this one.











Our crazies.


Trying to get Will to do a real smile. ha!




Lucy had, had enough!



Levi loves her so much.


snotty nose and all, thats a handsome face!



Been together 8 years this month!



Sure love that handsome man!



Ha!





One of my favourites!




She is so beautiful!








And Will had, had enough!

Its always so much stress and work to get them taken, but I never regret it. We've had family pictures done every year for the last 5 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment