I keep reminding myself of this. Actually this week has gone alot better then last week. Maybe cause every morning I want to go into labour so dave doesn’t have to leave for work – he gets a week off when the baby comes! Thanks boss!!
Do you ever have unrealistic thoughts? These are what mine have been lately:
- Maybe since I’ve been having contractions for 2 weeks labour will be a breeze.
- Just cause he’s over due doesn’t mean i couldn’t have a little 6/7 pounder.
- Maybe at my dr’s appointment today she will just say “oh your so uncomfortable, lets just induce today!”
- This little guy wants to make a grand entrance cause he is ridiculously good looking!
- 14 year old girls give birth in Africa without medication so how bad could this really be?
- All of my weight gain is water retention. My ankles are the size of grapefruits and I can’t wait till they go down.
- If he comes out a girl, we will have a good laugh. Poor kid will only have one name choice.
- When you have a baby, cleaning fairies come help you for the first 6 weeks. Well not just cleaning fairies – cooking and cleaning fairies.
I can’t help but think these things this week. I have so much time on my hands. I’ve been trying to stay busy but we can’t drive far and i can’t do much walking. We have been going swimming, hoping the bouncing would help. Dave told me last night i should go off the high dive and then he’ll come… nah i dont think thats gonna work :) Anywho sorry for the rant of me being over due and going stir crazy.