Friday, May 13, 2011

we LOVE him so much!

You know those moments, those moments where your just in love so much! we are constantly having these moments with Levi. Where we just cant get enough of him! I even miss him while he's napping and when I put him to sleep I miss him. He's starting to get all these cute quarks and so much personality! Hes not a baby anymore he's becoming such a little toddler. This video is one of those moments where my heart just wanted to burst! We just love him SO much!
I headed outside after putting Levi to down for a nap. I brought out the baby monitor and i could hear him just giggling away. All of a sudden I could hear banging on a window. I looked up and this is what I saw:
Dont mind my voice, but turn up your volume and you can hear Levi giggling through the baby monitor.

1 comment: