Saturday, July 9, 2011

50th surprise!

For the last 2 months or so I have been planning my mother's 50th birthday party. i have never taken on such a big party..  YIKES! I now appreciate all the birthday parties my mom has done for me. I didn't get very many pictures of all the details i was hoping for but here's a few pictures:
(click on it to enlarge)
I can't believe we actually pulled it off! It was so hard not to let it slip. It was funny when she walked in and saw everyone! She just turned around and walked back out. The day did not go as according to plan, so by 6pm with an hour to go I was having a bit of a panic attack. after it was all over and i could relax it was a fun night. we had a huge turn out. thanks to everyone who helped. 
If anyones doing a blue/green/yellow theme I have lots of decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment