Monday, November 21, 2011

our weekend.

we had a BUSY weekend but a fun spur of the moment weekend.
 sleeping puppies

 playful puppies
 addison waiting to see the reindeer and santa. isn't she just the cutest?

 levi beyond tired!
 benson waiting for santa
 benson's reaction to santa,, lets just say he didn't love him.
 santa and the reindeer. it was pretty cool to see!

 sunday night dinner at our house. I think DJ likes papa roberts.
 bath time for the boys.
 benson loved the puppies, look at all the kisses jagger got from him!

 i heard levi laughing and found him doing this He even got up all by himself :)
Super saturday was fantastic, one of my crafts.
It was a fun weekend with lots of spur of the moments including becoming a brunette! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love your family! Addison looks so much bigger than when I saw her last! And I love that craft- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...HEL-LO! You can't just drop a bombshell like "including becoming a brunette" with ZERO pictures of the new 'do! I wanna see those luscious brown locks!

    ReplyDelete