Wednesday, December 28, 2011

cardston temple

I did some wedding hair in Cardston today, and we went back to the temple to see the couple come out.
On the way to the temple I asked Levi if he wanted to go see the pretty temple and he yelled "YA"! As we pulled up he pointed in excitement and said "wowee" ( wow ). Melted my heart! Love that he was able to point it out.
I sing this song lots as we put him to bed at night.
I love to see the temple:

1. I love to see the temple.
I’m going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
2. I love to see the temple.
I’ll go inside someday.
I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
I’ll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
A fam’ly is forever.

As my grandma said before long he'll be in primary and its true! 2 more weeks and he starts nursery!

( it won't let be turn it so you hate to turn your head, sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment