Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Being a fun mom.

Levis really been into Halloween this year and all of its "scariness".  We decorated a few things and bagged up our candy to hand out. 



We talked about halloween and its a fun "scary".
So I thought lets make "scary" cookies. Levi's loving all the halloween stuff. I knew it was going to be a lot of work but it'd be worth it cause Levi will have fun.

Being 2 must be really hard. All that emotion and not a able to fully express ones self. Baking cookies today we saw all the emotions. Thats what its like with a 2 year old around.

 Levi was loving it till I told him to stop throwing flour. Then he threw some up and it landed in his face. Didn't find it funny after that. That's when I ended up rolling, cutting and baking the last 6 dozen by myself.
 
The beautiful sprinkle work is done by bubbs.

 After decorating them we got them packaged up and hope to deliver them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment