Thursday, September 5, 2013

love.

I'll be honest, when I was pregnant with Will and we found out he was a boy a few tears rolled down my cheeks in the ultrasound room. I had convinced myself I was having a girl, the pregnancies between the two boys had been pretty opposite. I wasn't sad he was a boy, just sad he wasn't a girl. I look back now and feel so selfish. I am so glad heavenly father knows best, because I wouldn't change having two boys for anything.
The other night they fell asleep on the couch cuddled up to me holding hands. I don't think theirs anything more that can melt a momma's heart. Levi talks a lot about when Will gets bigger they are gonna go hiking, or go on rides together, or go do preschool together. I hope these two stay the best of friends and do get to do all these things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment