Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Welcome February!

Each month seems to be passing by so fast and so slow at the same time. I'm glad to see dreary January gone and hoping that February has better things in store for us. So far its been a hard week and a half, we've had two offers fall through on the house. My wonderful sister in law's sister passed away, I didn't know her well but my heart just breaks for them. For her husband and children, for her family and friends.

We have been busy with a ton of little things, so I don't have a ton of pictures of whats going on but here's a few:

Wills crawling and furniture walking every where. He's a very busy boy!


 These two love each other so much, some days I worry too much! Levi would maul Will all day if he could.
 But oh they are just so darn cute!



Levi has started dressing himself lately, can you tell?

We are hoping that things improve around here, and sooo excited for the long weekend! An extra day with Davey!



No comments:

Post a Comment