Tuesday I decided to phone some realtors and meet with two of them to see who we'd like to hire. I met with two of them. One I really liked and one I wasn't a huge fan of. The one I didn't like as much told me as he was leaving he might have someone interested, I thought it was one of his tactics to get us to pick him.
Well he wasn't kidding! He asked Friday if we could show the house Saturday. Um ok! We haven't picked ya yet, but sure!
Wednesday we got a call to see if we could take Will for his surgery Friday morning instead of the middle of February. YEP! Lets do this! Dave luckily can take Family Sick Days and was able to come home and help me with it.
Wills surgery went well! He's such a happy kid that he did so well, he was kind of out of it when he woke up. He didn't want to nurse but he chugged down a bottle and was back to his happy self!
Saturday we cleaned all morning, our house was spotless! The realtor showed it and told us it showed well, and to look for an offer early next week. Then Sunday he asked if we could do a February.1 possession date... Uh as in 6 days?? If need be, yep we can do that chaos! I'm trying to not get my hopes up, but oh I am so hoping we get an offer!
Its been crazy and chaotic but we will take it! So keep your fingers crossed for us!