Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Darren and Laura turn 30!

Linda Lonsdale and I threw Darren and Laura a 30th birthday! We did it out at this little beach out in Chestemere, its like this hidden gem that was perfect for a beach party! We had a good turnout and the kids seemed to have a blast! I forgot my camera and didn't take a whole lot of pictures but here's a few!

 Dave got off work early to get out there, and I was so glad he got to come! He doesn't get to do a lot of  "summer" activities with us because he works so late.
 Adorable Bekah, she just loves me and I love that.
 Dad and Grandpa - two handsome men! It was so fun that mom and dad brought Grandma and Grandpa up with them!
 Will's still in his pj's, it was such a crazy day getting ready for the party that getting him dressed was the least of my worries. He LOVED the sand and water. He's such a happy boy!
 Lonsdales brought out their kayaks and they were a hit! Both boys had a ride with dave!
 Will waving HI! He went for small ride and when they got back he was signing "more" & "please" he didn't want to go out. Dave took him for another long ride. He had the biggest smile on his face!


I didn't take any pictures of the awesome cakes the Laura's sister made for them or any decorations. But it goes to show how much fun we were having. Thanks Lonsdales for a fun night! Happy Birthday Darren and Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment