Friday, February 27, 2015

16 weeks - avocado

Were officially 16 weeks along...

Baby is the size of an avocado - 4.6'' and 3.5ounces.

Starting to feel kicks and flutters, no longer just question if its hunger pains. I was cuddling dave the other night before bed and it was kicking his back, not that he could feel it but it was cute.

Still have morning sickness at night and and in the mornings.

Levi asks all the time how big the baby is and loves to put his head on my stomach and says "I can hear her growing mom!". He's convinced its a girl.

Find out the gender in 3 weeks, March 20th!

Have no inklings to what the gender is... I've always been wrong.. so maybe I should guess a boy this time, ha!

Still haven't heard the heart beat, hoping too at Mondays appt.  Was 11 weeks at the last appt so it was just a little too early.

Can still sleep on my stomach at night, woohoo! I remember by 14 weeks with the boys I had to start sleeping on my side. Maybe this baby will be smaller... I'd love to try a tiny baby labour!

Starting to feel a little more energy, this has been so nice! I almost forgot what its like..

Will now thinks he has a baby in his tummy too, its pretty cute. He loves to kiss my belly and say baby.











No comments:

Post a Comment