Monday, September 21, 2015

three kids.

Going from one to two kids wasn't as hard as I had heard. Going from two to three hasn't been as terrifying as everyone says. I still think the hardest has been going from no kids to one kid. Although while sleep deprived with the boys I declared we were done having kids.

It may be that my first kid has been the hardest baby of them all. Poor Levi had acid reflux.

Three kids, is actually fun. I do feel tapped out at the end of the day. That every part of me has been used up, that the kids and Dave needed all of me. Its exhausting and amazing. Amazing that its me that they need. Mom to kiss the owies, tuck them in, play games with, make supper and to hug them. I hope I can remember these things on the hard days. Sleep deprived days. Kids fight all day long days.


Sometime ago I really struggled with the mundane of the days, the boredom of being home. Sometimes I still do, but not near as often. It helps being busier. I know Im happiest when we have things to do, when I'm bored or the kids are bored we all get stir-crazy.
 Nothing specific changed, we just changed. Three just makes things busier.

Each kid has taught me so much and made me a better person. For that I'm grateful. So grateful they call me Mom. So grateful that 3 kids hasn't been as scary as I thought it would be.






No comments:

Post a Comment