Monday, June 7, 2010

yike-a-bees

I am now at the doctor’s office every week, what a delight! Last night i was telling Dave i think the baby “dropped” I'm waddling and needing the washroom every other hour now.  Sleeping more then a 3 hour stretch is SO SO exciting! Today when I was at the the DR, she palpated my stomach and asked how i was feeling and i told her i think he's dropped. She felt around and said he definitely has. She pointed out where his feet were placed and that his bum is on the left side so he is in the perfect position. So bring on D-Day were ready for ya! Dr. Adolph even gave me my papers to be admitted into the hospital just in case. Crazy to think that we are now down to 4 1/2 weeks! YIKES- a - BEES! We still feel like we have a million things to get done around the house and yard. At the same time we just want to meet him and see his little face.

2 comments:

  1. I was at Dr. Adolph's today too! It would have been funny to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee-haw! Bring on that nephew!

    ReplyDelete